EXECUTIVE COACHING AND MENTORING
Invest in your leadership, invest in your skills and development, invest in the confidence of your management team and the clarity with which you all see the road ahead. Many organisations and most dangerously, their leaders, do not live the values that they aspire to. This has immediate and ongoing repercussions on morale, productivity and retention of expertise.
Empirical research has shown coaching to be particularly effective at providing focus, clarifying goals, identifying strengths/weaknesses, improving team and vertical relationships and growing confidence. Anecdotally, clients of ours have pointed to the time spent on goal identification and a logical interpretation of the pressures (often competitive pressures) they are experiencing, as the reasons they found coaching particularly effective.
Understanding your drivers: Motivation. This word is everywhere in our modern, highly advertised world. But, if lacking, where do we find it in ourselves, in our relationships, in our work? The London Practice coaches are a special breed of individual, and upon meeting them for the first time, you’ll see precisely why we feel they are the best in their field, especially when it comes to finding new motivations for their clients.
Our experienced coaches are flexible, but focused. Our aim is to enable clients to reflect, and see where they fit into the big picture; but also to develop new approaches to work that will develop them and leverage their greatest strengths.. In some instances, our role is to improve both individual behaviours and team dynamics to enable the smoothe running of your organisation. Some unintentionally or intentionally disruptive behaviours may be entrenched in an organisation’s or team’s culture for many years, and so tackling them can be challenging, but is some of the most rewarding work we do, and the breakthrough results for our clients are dramatic and game-changing for both individuals and organisations
Performance: 70% of participants in coaching programmes report improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009).
Leadership and new responsibilities: Congratulations, you’re climbing the corporate ladder. Are you finding you have the skills to be assertive, deal with underperformers or conflict, or have you really given yourself time to reflect on your new role and assumed responsibilities. So often we see exceptionally talented people promoted to leadership roles, but the weight of this new role brings about a need for new skills and working styles that one needs to develop and implement. We’re here to make that an effective and time efficient process. There are two options – coaching, whereby we provide the structure for you to develop the answers. Mentoring, on the other hand, is where clients seek a forum in which they can bounce ideas off an experienced and measured professional.
How we work:
We typically meet with our clients face-to-face, however we can also work via Skype or telephone when meeting in-person is not possible. As well as individual sessions, we also offer coaching packages in blocks of 6, 9 and 12 sessions.
The Coaches Tool Kit
We often use practical exercises to highlight areas for reflection. In some cases we utilise psychometric testing to guide our sessions.
Personal coaching provides effective structures to support you moving forward, whether this is in work, life, relationships, recreation or goals. Our aim is simple: arm you with self-awareness, self-belief and effective strategies.
Why choose personal coaching?
- Gain perspective on situations or challenges that present themselves
- Explore difficult personal choices and career possibilities
- Overcome blockages that are preventing you from moving forward or achieving your true potential
- Build better relationships and deal with difficult ones
- Handle stress and deal with situations
- Communicate better and experience the positive outcome of this
- Stagnation – are you stuck in a rut and need to re-examine where you are and how to get out of it?
- Build greater confidence
- Identify your goals and ambitions and how to reach them. Be warned, though, your “goals” aren’t always what they appear to be. Be prepared to explore what is really driving you and also what might be really blocking you from achieving them.
- True motivation can only come from within. Clarity and objective thinking will grow your ideas, goals and hopes into a practical and motivated approach to achieving them.
- The life we lead is a chain reaction of decisions we make – are you making the right ones (most of the time)?
- With the help of a professional coach, explore the difficult personal choices you face in a structured and pragmatic way.
- Struggling to have a workable work-life-balance?
- Happiness? What does it mean to you and how do you achieve it?
- Do I need to change career? Should I quit everything and start on my own?